An accident takes place nearly every second in the United States. These accidents often happen in the course of recreational activities, and it's not unusual for children to be involved. Furthermore, even though you may be perfectly healthy at the moment, you never know when you might fall ill. Finding a policy after the fact invariably becomes a costly proposition.
A comprehensive health insurance policy provides you with financial protection from the unfortunate consequences of an accident or illness. There are many things to consider in choosing the right policy for you and your family.
Seaching for affordable health insurance can be overwhelming. Dowd Insurance Agency can help you shop and compare health plans that meet your needs and budget offering the choices you want.
- Broad range of deductibles, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximums and benefit options.
- First dollar coverage combined with Copay benefits.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)-qualified plans are available.
- Prescription drug coverage included with most plans.
- Plans are backed by the nation's largest PPO networks.
- Temporary Major Medical plans are available from 30 days to 6 months to help bridge coverage gaps if you're between jobs.
Supplemental Health Insurance
In addition to regular health insurance, supplemental accident insurance policies may offer additional protection from out-of-pocket costs in the event of occupational or recreational accidental injuries requiring emergency medical care that may not be fully covered by a Major Medical plan prior to the plan's deductible and coinsurance.
Consider the following additional benefit coverages:
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Short-Term Disability Paycheck Protection
- Long-Term Disability Plans
- Critical Illness Plans
- Life insurance