Final Expense Plans
FACTS OF LIFE:
- None of us are getting any younger
- We have a 100% chance of mortality
All of us wil likely have to face the death of a close family member at some time in our lives. Perhaps you already have - and the painful memories are still there. In addition to grieving the loss and settling your loved one's estate, there is also the immediate concern over funeral costs and how to pay for them. It's a heavy weight to carry for surviving loved ones.
Many of us never think about how our family will pay for our funeral. The cost may surprise you According to the National Funeral Directors Association, the average cost of a funeral in 2010 was $7,755. And, this cost does not include the cemetery plot, monument or headstone, flowers, obituary or other cash payments, which could push the cost to well over $10,000.
Why burden your family with these costs at a time when they already have many concerns? With a Final Expense whole life insurance policy you can help reduce the worry your family will experience when you die by putting the money in place, so that it's available when they need it the most.
Most Health Conditions Accepted
There are three types of plans, one that immediately provides a full death benefit and two that provide a limited death benefit in the first two years. Plan type is based on the answers on the application.
Final Expense Policy Features and Benefits:
- Face amounts $5,000 to $35,000
- Optional Accidental Death Rider
- Lifetime coverage
- Quick Issue - Simplified Underwriting with no medical exam
- Benefits never decrease and premiums never increase
- Cannot be canceled by company for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- Benefits paid to your beneficiary income tax free under current federal tax laws